PEOPLE IN THE NEWS – Congratulation to PVS Structures very own Mark Holland, PE, Chief Engineer, for his AISC Lifetime Achievement Award.
GUIDELINES FOR LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS
The individual should have:
- been involved with AISC for several years, whether on the board, committees, task groups and/or special projects
- made a positive impact on advancing the use of structural steel
- earned recognition by other industry groups
- earned the respect of professional peers
- reached the pinnacle of their profession
- demonstrated over an extended period of time, innovation and originality in structural steel design, construction, and/or education
Lifetime Achievement Awards honor living individuals (industry members, designers, or educators) who have made a difference in the success of AISC and the structural steel industry. The award provides special recognition to individuals who have provided outstanding service over a sustained period of years to AISC and to the structural steel design/construction/academic community.
We are so proud to have you as a part of our team Mark!